Saturday 6 June 2009

i don't know why

it's feeling like someone pumped helium into my head... perhaps because i have lost my night sleep these days... the day had been pretty packed and it was raining all noon, looks like my trip to ooty is in jeopardy... partly coz i am getting into the usual weekend laziness and the gloomy weather...

my life feels a lot empty... a huge void, someone who was the purpose of my life is not there anymore... i try to overcome myself and get along with whats left of my life... the dying one inside me... now i know to some length how it feels to loose a dear one... some one more than just a dear one...

i guess i am starting to write a blog post everyday and filling it pretty much with nothing useful, i know i sound low but i guess writing things out will make me feel a lot better, i don't have any reservations about writing about my life... i don't mind everyone around me knowing a bit of whats happening... i better grow up.... fast :-)

2 comments:

Kam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kam said...

Expressing the feeling to a dear one is Fast

Expressing feeling to anyone is faster than that.

And, the fastest way is expressing the feeling by exhibiting them where some can shed light on those for more tangents on one single point.

To say,
The struggle we take to give words to a feeling will let us-
1. know of what the feeling is about
2. understand it more clearly
3. learn through logic or intution

"I don't know why" - is the only point to state to start evolving. And you are! As you are so am i.