Friday 5 June 2009

why do i write???

I don't know... its like i didn't have time to free myself in my blog till now and over the night things have changed and i am left with a void in my life... it's like i have to go through a deep loss... i want to talk to a lot of people and those lot are busy... with their life...

I went on a bike ride to Anaikatti... a place about 25 kms from home with a short hill section... i was planning to ride to ooty by bike, about 150 kms round trip, since my college days say since 5 years i had not done much of up hill riding by bike and took this trip as a practice lap... yes, i am petroholic and i am very bad at it... taking uphill turns at 80 or 90 kms in my pulsar 180 felt like... the bike was underpowered...

actually it's not the bike's fault, when you have yamaha r1 in your mind and ride an indian bike it's bound to happen... but for the roads that indian government can afford us... my bike is well enough... looking forward for my trip to ooty this sunday, hope rain gods don't spoil my plan this sunday too :-)

1 comment:

Kam said...

How about the Ooty's trip?